Linggo, Hulyo 22, 2012

Hello! I am Judy and welcome to my webpage. I created this site as a project specially for Leonardo Articles, --an ESL and Web Design course. If you would like to work with me, simply use the contact form found on this site. Below is my Resume, with a few samples of online sites and web content I produced before.

Certifications
Graduated with honors from APU
7 years of article marketing experience (specifically intended for Internet based individuals)
4 years of website development experience.
Competent, team player worker with a taste for specifics.

Employment Experience.
Leonardo Articles,2011 - Present
Team Leader
In control of setting up a international group of writers to suit a complex list of increased objectives and goals.
- Set new records for production, developing production by 25% throughout the world
- Accurately operated continuous logs of project distribution
- Supervised QA for international development over a large group of writers

Self-employed Website Designer
2008-Present

Additional Abilities
Proficient in Spanish
Superior knowledge using a various choice of office software

Samples of my writing

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento